Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Jewelry Box

Besides renovating the kitchen and upstairs full bath we have a small (very, very, very small- do you sense a theme here?) half bathroom off of the kitchen. Because of the size of the room I would like to spoil it a little bit and kind of treat the accessories  in the room as jewelry. I think a really beautiful mirror and floor tile will really make an impact in an otherwise small and utilitarian room. I am obsessed with all of the mirrors in this post but they wouldn't necessarily work for the upstairs bathroom because I need a medicine cabinet. I am going to run wild in the half bath!

All of these mirrors are so different. I really think any of them would add a nice element of surprise in the room.




"Cattaneo" MirrorTurquoise Mirror"Amberlyn" Mirror

This floor tile looks so cool and since the area is so small it fits in my budget!



2 comments:

  1. You are too much. Get a pedestal sink - more room. Check out One King's Lane for accessories ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I will definitely get a pedestal sink. Thanks for the tip on One King's Lane, I just signed up they have great stuff!

    ReplyDelete