Friday, October 7, 2011

Marvelous Marble

All of a sudden I am obsessed with marble. We only have one full bathroom in the house (bummer) so I really want to make it shine. Mr. B and I went to look at tile and fell in love with 2" marble hexagon tiles for the floor and marble subway tiles for the walls. I also want to do a white vanity with matching marble top and incorporate a lot of chrome accessories. I've posted pictures of what I love and *HOPE* to be able to make my bathroom look similar. Did I mention that my 1 and only full bathroom is teeny tiny? It's only 5 x 7! I don't know how I'm fitting all of these ideas in there but I will!








3 comments:

  1. Ahh, love marble in the bathroom - and a small bath means you can splurge a bit more on the finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jen. I love the way you renovated your bathroom. Your faucet is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete