Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It Will Happen When You Least Expect It

We weren't looking for a house, but here we are buying our first home together. We went to see it on a whim one Friday night a few weeks ago. It was love at first sight for Mr.B; for me not so much. I had a hard time seeing past the chain link fence that was barely standing, let alone all of the issues it had inside. Most importantly there are NO CLOSETS. It's an old house and I hear people back in 1920 didn't have as much "stuff" as we do now, hence little to no closet space. You see this whole no closet thing is a sore spot for me. We lived in an apartment before with only 1 closet and I swore I would never EVER do that again. But Mr. B assured me he would be able to build closets so I hesitantly agreed to put an offer on the house. Fast forward 3 weeks later and here we are. I just got a call that the contract is at my attorneys office. I guess we are getting the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment