Friday, November 18, 2011

Time Flies



Time flies. Five months ago I married my best friend; it feels like it was yesterday. Our wedding was really something special. I know I know everyone says that about their own wedding but it REALLY WAS! We had a beautiful day filled with our friends, family and so much love. It just felt as though every person was bursting with love that day and so happy for us. We worked hard saving and planning for that wedding and it really was our first big accomplishment as a couple. I have so many favorite moments from that night, here are 5. 



           The way Mr. B looked at me during our ceremony. I swear I looked into his eyes and saw a movie of our whole lives together being played.


Primo in a tux by my side the whole morning while I was getting ready.



After our ceremony Mr. B and I went to our bridal suite to freshen up. The bridal suite looked over the cocktail hour. We both looked at each other in amazement. We couldn’t believe we did it- we were married.

Our first dance. Of course this was going to be on the list. We couldn’t stop talking and laughing during it. (Same goes for our ceremony! I was talking to Mr. B the whole time while the priest was talking. Mr. B was yelling under his breath for me to shut up lol)




My dad, sister and Mr. B’s brother’s speeches. Every single one was amazing. All three of them really spoke from the heart and really got our relationship. Of course my sister threw in some jokes that only we understood which had me laughing hysterically.




Cake cutting and our take topper. We didn’t smash cake into each other’s faces- I hate that! It was still a lot of fun and our cake topper was so cute, everyone loved it.

Dancing our asses off. We really had so much fun.

Can we do it again??! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment